Am I the only one who blinked and February was gone? It seems like my days are just running away from me. I am officially 8 weeks (8 weeks!!!!) from being done with graduate school and yet there is SO much to be done.
Feb goals were kind of a bust. But that is okay. It was a busy month and I can try again for March.
1. Study for the National Counselor Exam. 6 weeks away. Yikes!
2. Complete my applications for that one pesky class I need for licensure.
3. Prioritize wellness (that means working out again, ahem!)
4. Spring cleaning
5. Oh yeah, turn 25! Freebie goal.
6. Haircut. These locks are out of control.
7. Create cards for March birthday babies (we have a lot in our family).
8. Momma's birthday gift finished and mailed.
9. Find ways to daily serve my husband (as inspired by my current devotion- Wife after God)
10. Celebrate J finishing Part One of Boards!